|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
You Know You're Obsessed with Warehouse 13 when...You know you're obsessed with Warehouse 13 when...
1. You can name what happened in any episode
2. Your goal in life is to work at Warehouse 14 with Claudia Donovan
3. You think your mirror is Lewis Carroll's mirror
4. You talk about the Warehouse agents like they're your best friends
5. Your ringtone is the Warehouse 13 theme music
6. You start to act like your favorite character
7. You cut your hair like Claudia's
8. When asked for your Driver's License, you flip your wallet like you have a badge
9. You know why Pete and Myka were chosen by Mrs. Frederick
10. You refer to your house as the B&B
11. Every time you introduce yourself and a friend to someone else, you add the prefix 'Agent'
12. You buy tons of hair extensions and wear a different color everyday
13. You stop drinking orange-colored drinks in case they were tested with Godfrid's Spoon
14. You avoid getting your picture taken because you think it's Man Ray's Camera
15. You stop touching things in museums in case something i
Poetic PsychosisIn thirty seconds, the next shell would fall. Every night was the same, but every night Lorenzo experienced it as if it were the first time. His throat felt swollen; breathing was hard. He glanced around at the others; young men like him who had been shipped out in the name of honour and freedom. There was no honour in this, no freedom. Only death behind your eyelids, and a fear so gutting, that it carved out your innards and left you a hollow husk. Lorenzo tried to breathe, tried to assure himself that he was still whole, still made of flesh. They had lied when they told him he was ready.
Matteo ran towards him, arms out, rifle swinging uselessly at his side. He shouted for him to run, but Lorenzo remained motionless, unable to move as his friend’s warning was lost in the constant blare of gunfire. None of them were ready.
“The cycle is repeating. It is not safe.” The voice was soft and weak, yet it carried over the gunfire and battle cries without impediment.
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More